Monday, August 22, 2011

Cheap [Clear/Cling] Stamp Organization

I saw a question someone had posted online about stamp organization, so here is the method that is working for me.

BeyondPrincess.blogspot.com: Clear Stamp Organization ideaThe idea came to me when I was looking at the stamps and how I wanted to keep them looking just like they do in the packages.

I started with some old transparencies that I had stashed away. I knew they would come in handy. Transparencies can easily be purchase on the cheap office supplies store.

I grouped my stamps by themes and then began putting them on the transparencies. On the back side of the transparency are the stamps, and the front I ran a strip of glue tape to secure the design. The design is usually the clear sheet that is already stuck to the stamp, just cut out the design. Then sandwiched the stamp with another transparency to keep the stamps from sticking. Hole punch the transparencies and place them in a binder with some tabs - whala, organized. The pages are a bit heavy but surprisingly the stamps don't fall off.

I considered placing the transparency stamp sandwiches in page protectors, but I didn't like the idea of having to pull it out every time. My binder doesn't travel much, so I didn't feel the need for the extra security, but something for you to consider.

It seems to be working for me because it's one of the few things I haven't redone. (Half my crafting time seems to be spent organizing. I think I like organizing almost as much as crafting, scary.) I spent nothing and it should cost you near to nothing to replicate. I like that I can find stamps really easy and it's easy for me to keep organized.

BeyondPrincess.blogspot.com: Clear Stamp Organization idea

Please leave me a comment, especially if you tried and like it or have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supplies Used:


 Loading InLinkz ...